Versaplate Pistol Ammunition Packing Machine
Wolff Engineering Versaplate Pistol Ammunition Packing Machine. This machine utilizes a vibratory plate coupled with custom built sorting plates to pack pistol ammunition. Individual sorting plates are easily replaceable and constructed of machined acetal plate (Delrin). The individual sorting plates are secured to a master plate. The master plate is easily removed from the machine and can be replaced with a plate of different caliber. Each master plate comes with an associated subplate. The subplate has channels that hold the plastic packing trays in alignment. Change between calibers in about 5 minutes.
- Rotating components supported by greasable flange ball bearings.
- Metal structure built from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Master Plate assembly balanced by counterweight system
- Industrial grade vibratory motor.
- Offload drawer supported by linear bearing system.
- Tough, abrasion-resistant coating on machine carcass.
Average cycle time= 4.5 minutes. Rate of proper orientation of cartridge is >98%.
9MM- 1800 Rds
40/45- 1500 Rds
Link to video:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for leadtimes.